The Homescreen is your central hub for viewing what you need to do, when it needs to be done, and who can help you get there. This window is designed to provide a bird’s eye view and a one-touch way to drill down to what matters most.
The layout is simple and was developed to make navigation a snap, whether using a computer, tablet, or smartphone. When applicable, the following data can be viewed here:
- Overdue SmartTasks
- Due This Week
- Pending My Acceptance
- Delayed Acceptance by Others (2 days)
- You’ve been Nudged
- You’ve Been Recognized
- Your SmartTask Was Rejected
- New SmartTask Messages
- New Team Messages
- Your Projects with Issues
On the Homescreen, access your most used functions by clicking an icon in the vertical menu at the left side of the screen. Tools include:
- Home: Return to the Homescreen from anywhere in the application by clicking on this icon.
- Project Architect: Click this icon to be directed to a concise summary of all current projects. From here, view project health at a glance, create & manage projects, add & remove SmartTasks, edit dependencies, and maintain projects’ critical path.
- My SmartTasks: This is an overview of this week’s tasking including work that has not yet been accepted, SmartTasks due this week, and SmartTasks that were recently finished.
- Teams: Use this tool to view and communicate with teams and create new ones.
- Library: This section houses relevant templates, research, news, presentations, and announcements. Resources are sorted by how new, popular, and highly rated they are, making it easy to find the most helpful items. The library also provides the opportunity to share best practices, tips, and tools with colleagues.
- Notify: Shows a quick snapshot of new assignments, pending actions, reminders, and completed dependencies (to ensure that teams’ projects keep flowing). It also serves as a repository for actions taken in other sections and provides a historical record for what’s happening in the system. Anything done in the above workspaces is recorded here.
- Options: Click the icon to view and update profiles, switch accounts, change password, log out, and learn more about Moovila and support options.
Along with the left navigation bar, the following tools can be accessed from any screen:
- Maximize: From any screen, click the << button in the lower left corner to hide the sidebar navigation and expand the workspace to fill the browser window.
- Search: Visible on all screens including the Homescreen, click the button in the upper right corner to search for anything including people, project names, or resources. A history is maintained to help recall frequently used search results, but search history can be deleted at any time.