- Click the + Add Team button in the top left section of the Teams header, next to All Teams.
- Enter a team name and description.
- Select Internal vs Extended. (Extended Teams contain members outside of your enterprise.)
- Select Team (1 to 30 members) VS Community (30+ members).
- Click Create New Team at the bottom of the form. You can now add members.
- Click Add Member in the Members section.
- Select an existing Moovila user(s) by clicking their avatar. Then hit the back arrow in the top left.
- Click Add Member in the Members section once more.
- Click Invite by mail in the top right. This prompts a form to invite a new user via email.
- Complete the form and hit Send Invitation.
- Return to the Edit Team detail, then click Edit Members.
- Click the Member button on one of your newly added teammates to select their role.
- Click the back arrow to return to the Team detail, then hit Save at the bottom of the form.
Building New Teams
Article is closed for comments.