- Click on the My Tasks icon in the left navigational menu bar. Then click the calendar button in the upper left View menu.
- Click the in upper left of header bar to open Capacity and Calendar Settings.
- Update Moovila with your typical work schedule in My Capacity Settings.
- Select the days in your typical work week.
- Set times of your typical work day.
- Enter length of typical break time.
- Enter Burst Capacity or time available for overtime each day.
- Click Link button in Calendar View Settings to link your Outlook or Google Calendar.
- Click Yes on Open Link Window pop-up to be redirected to your Microsoft or Google login.
- Enter the email address and password for the account(s) to be linked.
For Google Calendar:
- Success message will be displayed, window will close, and you will be redirected back to Moovila.
- Select OK from pop-up window.
- Click Save to complete linking of calendar(s).