As the project is being built out, it might become apparent that there are several phases that will have similar SmartTasks and structure. To save time in the creation of the project, copying those phases may make the most sense. To copy phases:
- Click on the Edit dropdown menu.
- The dropdown menu opens. Select Duplicate a Phase.
- Click the Select button to choose the phase to duplicate. The Confirmation window opens.
- Click Yes to proceed with the duplication of the phase and any SmartTasks or sub-phases associated with it.
- The copied phase now appears below the original phase with all of the detail (SmartTask owners, durations, descriptions, dependencies, etc.) included. Update the names of the phase and SmartTasks as needed to differentiate from the originals.