Bringing projects into Moovila from Microsoft Project allows project plans that already exist to be easily leveraged and shared with a team.
- Click on the Project Architect icon to open the Project Portfolio.
- Click on the “…” icon in the left navigation to access the Additional Options menu, and select the Import Project icon.
- The Import Project screen will open.
- In the Project Scope section, select if this is a Personal, Team, or Enterprise project.
- Click the Project Owner & Team to display a list of owners. The Select Owner screen appears.
a. Select the appropriate owner or click Add Member. b. Click the Back arrow to return to the Import Project screen.
- Click the Import button.
- The file explorer screen will open. Navigate to the MS Project file to upload, and click Open.
- Moovila will then import the project file, and display the Project Importing… screen. The process could take several minutes. Select OK, and a notification will be sent when import is complete.
- When import is complete the Project Import Complete screen will display. Select yes to open the project, or no to open later via the Project Portfolio.
NOTE: If No is selected, you may need to refresh your browser before the project will be visible in Moovila.