- Open a project. Select the List view from the left navigation.
- Click the Edit Options dropdown menu at the top right. The Edit Options menu opens.
- Choose Batch Edit Tasks from the dropdown. The project shifts into Batch Edit mode.
- Select SmartTasks or phases to be edited by clicking the Not Selected buttons individually for SmartTasks, or clicking Select all to edit all SmartTasks within a phase.
- Click the Continue button to proceed with the batch edit. The Batch Edit window opens.
- Click on Owner, Phase, Status or Priority buttons to edit the detail for all of the selected items.
- Toggle Send Change Notifications to ON to deliver a notification of changes to the project’s team.
- Click the Apply Update button to save changes.
Batch Editing SmartTasks
Article is closed for comments.