The best way to keep Notifications functional and decluttered is to address notification messages as they come in and send any unneeded/complete SmartTasks or notifications to the Archive.
- To Archive Notifications: Click on the Archive icon on the far right of the notification.
- To View Archived Notifications: From the Notifications Center screen, click the Archive icon in the left navigation. The Notification Archive screen appears.
- To review a notification that has already been archived, click the message card. The message detail appears.
- Any details used to describe this SmartTask will appear on the detail screen.
- To open the SmartTask to begin work on it, click [open]. The SmartTask opens.
- To manage this SmartTask, see instructions in Managing a SmartTask.
- To close the detail and return to the Archive, click OK.
- If you want to add a note to the record or take another action, click [open]. The SmartTask reopens.
- From this screen, you can set Start and Due Dates (once the SmartTask has been assigned), add attachments, or include a message.