The best way to keep Notifications functional and decluttered is to address notification messages as they come in and send any unneeded/complete SmartTasks or notifications to the Archive.
- To Archive Notifications: Click on the Archive icon on the far right of the notification.
- To View Archived Notifications: From the Notifications Center screen, click the Archive icon in the upper navigation.
- The Notification Archive screen appears.
- To review a notification that has already been archived, click the message card. The message detail appears.
- Any details used to describe this item will appear on the detail screen.
- To view more detail on the task/team/project featured in the notification or to add a note to the record, click [open]. The detailed view for that task/team/project opens.
- To close the detail and return to the Archive, click OK.