As in other areas in Moovila, the Sort icon can be used to organize notification messages in the way that best suits your work style.
- Click the Sort icon. Sort options appear.
- Organize your notifications by one of the following:
- Message Type: Groups notifications by message type. Some examples of this would be Team Invitations, SmartTask Assignments, Accepted Team Invites, Accepted SmartTask Invites, Rejected SmartTask Assignments, etc.
- Sender: Organizes notifications by the person that assigned you to a SmartTask. You may use this function if, for example, you want to review messages from your manager first.
- Sent Date: Groups notifications by the date on which they were sent, with newest messages appearing first.
- Unread: Groups notifications as Read and Unread, with the newest unread messages displaying first.
- Status: Organizes notifications by the state in which the message exists in the workflow (for example “Pending” or “Nudged” or “Complete”).